The sister with talent finally shines. I'm misty eyed...your stuff is feeling and emotional and deep. It has always has been...and now I'm not the only one who knows.
aww! *blush* you are the one with talent. i'm just a cheerleader. the harold to your joe. a hack! i take the easy way out...you write actual plottage and point!! but i'm the younger sister, and i cannot hope to understand your perspective ;) you are hero! biologicals ;)
4 comments:
Awesome!! And yay for 10k!!!!
thanks!
The sister with talent finally shines. I'm misty eyed...your stuff is feeling and emotional and deep. It has always has been...and now I'm not the only one who knows.
wordless in my pride...i could not beam enough!!!
aww! *blush* you are the one with talent. i'm just a cheerleader. the harold to your joe. a hack! i take the easy way out...you write actual plottage and point!! but i'm the younger sister, and i cannot hope to understand your perspective ;) you are hero! biologicals ;)
Post a Comment