26 November 2008

a plot comes together, a bit

got past 31,000 before midnight. i wanted to get some writing done at lunch today but i was so busy i didn't take a break. next year i will try to do that more. i did that on monday and got almost 2,000 words done in an hour! not too bad.

final count as of right now is 31,348. and all of a sudden, i think i just figured out a couple important pieces of plot. it is really amazing how things come to you like that, after writing for awhile. i think i'm going to have to change a lot of my origianl idea, for storytelling sake. but that's okay. things might still work out. i can always work them in somehow. i'm kind of excited!

night! need sleep. have to do some stuff tomorrow before we go. like pack. oh well! i plan on getting a lot of good writing done with sis the rest of the week.

1 comment:

Joy Wizziwa said...

You are doing great and have less words to write than I do!!!

I was a bad nanoer last night...but I did pack. ;)