05 January 2009

monday monday

first day back after vacation. things are really busy, so that made the transition a bit easier. i did a little thought work on my SF2009 piece. of all the things swirling in my head, i think i will focus on the soap opera. i found a few script writing books while on vacation, so that was exciting too. yay!!! this is fun, it's like science fiction but doesn't take as much mental effort :) i just have to create a whole town, not like, a whole solar system or whatevs. can't wait for the new vera bags to come out!!!

2 comments:

MPB said...

Let me know if any of the books were particularly good!! I need to get on the research, too. Need to make sure I know what I'm doing come April :)

sisu twenty-twenty said...

will do! exactly. precious time cannot be wasted!