06 February 2009

the wait creeping slowly

omg just under two months until SF!!! i need to get to work, seriously. last night i started doing a biosketch for one character. the process i put myself through it lengthy, i have to science it all out and do like, zodiac research and temperment picking so i have a basis to create conflict and to mold the personalities. i'm not very creative that way, and since i'm soooo conflict/drama adverse, that i have to constantly remind myself that a soap opera is a daytime drama, so i need to put on the drama hat. i need to make a collage or something. anyway. dude, i need a drama hat.

and a title!!! gaaaaaa. i wonder if i can do a poll? i've got a couple ideas, but nothing feels right yet. *sigh*

1 comment:

MPB said...

I have to get my butt in gear on this. I should probably start with rereading the book I want to adapt. Hmm... I guess I should REALLY start with finding said book. It's somewhere in my house... hmmmm.

Good luck to us =)